Sunday 6 May 2012

I am what I wear

I realise that I own my body, I am responsible for my body, and Most importantly, I am able to create what I look like on a daily basis.
I understand that I might not be fully satisfied with the way I look, let's face it, we are never fully satisfied, there is always the devil on our shoulder telling us What and should be better, if we rely on people to make us feel good, then we will have more bad days than goods days, because their opinion is based on their personal preference;am not saying you should cancel all advises and opinion, but I ask you to identify yourself, by asking yourself simple questions like:
Am I comfortable?
Am I happy?
Am I hurting anybody?
Am I healthy?
And finally, do I feel confident?

I will be honest, it took me a long time to be happy with my figure, am not fully satisfied, but I am happy. Strange right!. I am a size 16, or sometimes, if am feeling lucky a 14, I never felt happy with my stature, Hell sometimes I still feel that way, and wonder when I will fit into the size 12 jeans that's been hanging on display on my window for months, supposedly to be some Kind of motivation. It doesn't help that I work in a Club were there is loads of girls displaying their money makers, and my best friend is a bald skinny model, who seems to fascinate every guy, she comes in contact with.

So I bloody well decided to make my own fashion dictionary, fashion and beauty according to me, what makes me, me. Not comparing my self to any one, and telling the world that this is me, and if they don't like it they could f**%#=+&@***#~ off.

If am a. Size 16, then I'll make fashion work for me, and if I get fatter or slimmer, then i'll still make fashion work for me, because let's face it, when you look good, you feel good, when you feel good, you walk with confibounce

No comments:

Post a Comment