Thursday 9 December 2010

Rita 3faced

It was a cold snowy winter, but my path was melted as step by step, I matched in my latest addition to my shoe collection, gucci boots, red sole, 2011 christmas collection, my days of working as an assistant for fashion magazine is finally paying off; I got the sample at a discounted price from my fashion confidential tip off. I completed the ensemble with a Camel chino trouser, ankle length, slightly high waited just underneath the belly button, tightened with a dark red leather belt, I completed the warm hot effect ensemble with my big brown faux fur jacket from the portobello market. And finally underneath was a simple yellow vest, to give my skin a tinkled glow.Meeting me at the door was my dear friend, who always commented on my outfit even though I never asked, but she was sure to put the stamp of approval on every outfit. I smiled at her compliments and gave her twoo kisses, wasn't gonna say much on her outfit, the matching red and black outfits to the christmass dinner party was sooooooooooooooooooooo cliched, it gave me a headache.
We walked in and said our hellos and fake smiles. Took off the jacket, occupied our hands with a glass of moet, sipped.... And the night began.
My flirtatious habits, had got the better of me, every conversation ended with a pout of my red Mac lipstick Matt finish, and I was sure to up my game by retouching myself in the bathroom at intervals. I made sure my fake eye lashes were dark and mysterious, whilst my lips said come in, if u dare!!; my foundation and blusher balanced the bright lights in the room, no doubt, the competition was fierce tonight.
Although it was a house party, this was better than the red carpet event. The chief editor knew how to work hard, and he also knew how to play hard.
We assistants had come to understand what this parties meant, a chance to mingle with the high and mighties, of course, we weren't directly invited, but we are the assistants, which means we handle the invitations as well. The chief editor knew about it, but he never said a word knowing how he got to were he is now wasn't just by handwork, so he let us try our luck, as long as it wasn't pushed in his face.
It was five in the evening, and the winter brought dark clouds early, my outfit gave me a sheek look, I didn't want to look like I was trying to hard, but I gave the men in the room something to talk about, with my riped breast, and a bra that perked in up. I was familiar with some of this men, hmmm, I was more than familiar.
In life you have morals that you promise to stick by, but there is always something that comes to test what you stand by so darely, and somestimes you fail. Story of my journey. I promised, I'll never use my body to get what I want. Hmmm, let's just say my mini Cooper country man didn't cost me a hair on my dark brown full, relaxed and conditioned hair, which was pulled back in a bun for the occasion today.
The night was going well, or should I say, smoothly, with this dark handsome devil on my shoulder, he wasn't just anybody, my eye had captured the Crowned £2000 plus rolex watch, the oscar de le rente jacket, was a casual look, but it was ok, I look for the down to earth ones. The friendly ones. He worked in the financial department of the magazine and I was sure to lie, by saying I was one of the stylist for the fashion shoots.
I pulled away from mr man, as he told he wanted to use the guest bathroom in the pool house, and I should meet him there in 5 mins, he left me thinking, what the fuck am I doing, most of these men wouldn't help you if you present yourself as as a slut on a platter. I thought of what I had been doing for the past year of joining the company, this wasn't me, or what my real family and friends knew me to be.
I sat down and decided to check, if I got any massage from my long time boyfriend, but the only massage I got was from the GUM clinic asking me to contact them, because the test came back positive..
As if the day cudnt get any worse, the style editor walked up to me and said, you think you could make a fool out of me by messing around with my boyfriend in front of everyone, and get away with it, hah! I'll see you on Monday!. How was I meant to know that the fifty year old plastic fucked face woman was dating mr dark and lovely.

I was probably gonna loose my job, my boyfriend, my house and I got chlamydia.

Every now and then, you do things that either make you or break you, it was like, I had fallen down trying to walk in Alexandra McQueen/lady gaga shoes, but I was sure to get back up and finish the runway of life. Confibounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment