Monday 7 May 2012

A reflection of my thoughts.xxx

I love creating different types of images, I love sparking a thought in the human brain with my images/creation. I have just started something, which i believe is going to explode.. I kindly ask, that you take this journey with me, hold on tight, it might be a bumpy road, and sometimes, we might have to come to a hault to review,reload,refill or take a U turn. But its all for a purpose...xxx
Confibounce is my internet pikin(child), theres just too much thought in my head that needs to come out, so i pass it on to my pikin. confibounce is taking its first baby steps, shes definately growing, and making some obvious mistakes along the way, but stick with her... its all for a purpose.
Confibounce comes from the word CONFIDENCE, its like how bootylicious came from the meaning curvy. I encourage people to walk in confidence, its the sexiest thing anyone could obtain. Not just walk in confidence, but bounce, jump, leap... BE CONFIBOUNCE..XXX
BEAUTIFUL MODEL: Helena Mambo PHOTOGRAPHER: Elizabeth WARDROBE STYLIST: Ovi Saks

No comments:

Post a Comment