Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sweets and trends (my inspiration today)

I love my fashion but most of all i love my sweets.. cakes, chocolate, sweets, biscuits, they all sound good to my ears and dance in my mouth. So today my blog is dedicated to fashion and food. I love healthy foods aswell, i have no problem with vegetables or anything edible. If its GOOD, its GOOD.

                                Todays inspiration for my fashion is Food....
think Meredith Wendell bag mix with a grn jacket, go for green earthy look
think green vegetables


Cup cakes are cute and scrumtious with the icing on the top.
this dress is cute and sexy and has a playful and summer look, just like our cupckaes.
Bridal cakes are classy, long and delicious.Its always the center piece

Grab attention with this maxi dress it is,elegant, long and sophisticated.

<3 this.comfy, easy and look funky.

Banana are energetic snacks, easy to peel &eat & is a good source of energy


1 word...YUM
2 words..YUM YUM!

COLOUR BLOCKING




PLAYFUL COLOURS

COLOURS REPRESENTS A PLAYFUL YOU. DR MARTINS
The Loui Vuitton S/S 12 fashin show was filled with pascale colours, a merry-go-round and lights.



It reminded me of going to the funfair, the fun rides and the lovely spring summer cone ice creams.

Look for inspirations every where and create your style. Confibounce. Check-out http://www.facebook.com/#!/Confibounce and like the page.

Ovi saks, the stylist/creative director.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment