Thursday 7 June 2012

Trying to be me in this stupendously fake world.

We get so caught up with what we shoud look like, that we forget what we are like. When you find yourself struggling with what you are doing, its Not for you, which has taken me so long to grasp, but i think i am one step closer.
I have worked in loads of jobs, and tried and experimented with a whole lot. I have pretended to like a job and even convinced my brain that I am enjoying it.

No matter how much you mix oil an water, it just doesnt mix, i tried that experiment too (hehe).

I am comfortable with who i am and sometimes it takes me a long time to comprehend my tools and hows to use them, I sometimes require a manual eg my bible, education, internet or word of advice.

What am trying to say is, its soooooo much easier doing you, its sometimes challenging and confusing, but when it becomes enjoyable and the headaches that come with it doesnt matter anymore, then you know you are seating on your throne.


Photographer: Elizabeth A
Model: Helena M
Wardrobe Stylist: Ovi saks aka Miss Confibounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment